Dienstag, 7. August 2012

Speaking Eglish ... hard stuff ;)

Today was actually pretty good ...
I had OED ... (all this ropes and Knots and stuff is really confusing !!!) followed by Math (Sophia an me tried to figure out how sin, cos and tan stuff works ... in english ... little bit hard ... but we already understud something ... :D ) and English (we'll watch a movie again ... :D Shakespear in love ).
After that we had Latin so we went to Boys High and some boys came out of school and went into town (or wherever).
We found out that they had an Assembly ... so we had a free period. I made my English Journal (we got a -Heft- dunno ... is it exercise book ?? ) we have to write anything (a song, poem, what we did at the weekend, what we're gonna do anytime .... just everything , so that the english teacher can see our writing) and played Angry Birds ... I get better :DD
CMD ... Photoshop ...


At home I ate a Muffin ... yummy and made SUSHI :D yummy and read ( I've finished Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban ).

I found out that the erasers at Smiggel are on sale so I'm gonna buy loads 2morrow :DD

I also have to buy High Heels for the Ball hopefully I finde good ones ...

I think that's it :)

Just wanted to say that my Hostfamily is the best Hostfamily you could have. I feel really good at their house and they are just so nice. Thank you for hosting me !

XOXO

Floh

XOXO

PS: Was mich sehr irritiert sind die Japaner ... also sie sind alle lieb aber sie würden niemals auf die Idee kommen zu helfen ... ein paar beispiele : Mein Job ist es morgens die Spülmaschiene ein und auszuräumen ... mache ich auch immer und beeile mich um dann rechtzeitig fertig zu werden ... und Miyu und Yurina hatte beide morgens 30 Minuten Zeit in denen sich einfach nur im Wohnzimmer rumgesessen habe und den andern bei Küche machen etc zugeschaut haben ... meine Hostmum hat für beide immer Lunch gemacht etc. Ich habe sie mal gefragt und sie meinte das das in Japan so wär ... die Mutter macht alles und man schaut einfach dabei zu ... keiner würde auf die Idee kommen zu Helfen ??? Auf welchem Planeten ist das so ?? ich meine klar zuhasue helfe ich auch nicht immer aber in einer Gastfamilie ?! Sie lassen mich (aus sicht der Japaner) 10 Tage bei ihnen Hausen und bekochen mich ... und dann hilft man doch ?!

Meine Hostmum meinte einfach ich soll nicht versuchen es zu verstehen ... mache ich auch nicht !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen